What's new

Best Cigar you have smoked

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Ditto! Same cigar, same gifter (6 months prior) and same company, except I missed Ken this year. It was the Holy Grail of cigars...:king:

No question, the Cohiba Reserva gifted to me by Ken at the San Diego herf this year. Partly because of the cigar, partly because of the gift, and partly because of the company I was smoking it with.

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I smoked an Esplendido from the early nineties that just blew me away. I'll never forget it.

To repeat others experiences, the company I was with and the setting were commensurate to the overall experience.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Custom rolled cigar from Senora Morales. Finest cigar I have ever smoked. I have had three, all gifts from a great friend that shared his last box. Phenominal cigar that will never be had again. Life, love, friends and cigars...is just doesnt get any better.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
NC: My first Tatuaje East Coast while on a weekend getaway to Avila Beach. Sat on the deck of the hotel room and watched the waves. I have one left that I'm trying to save but don't know how much longer I can hold out.

CC: A PSD4 I had in a cigar lounge in El Salvador. Had looked far and wide for a cigar lounge in El Salvador and finally found one last year; it has an old English pub style feel to it-large leather couches, dark interior, and larger one piece walnut bar. Good times.

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Litto Gomez small batch no. 2 is my current favorite cigar for now anyway. Best cigar I have recently smoked would prob be the Don Arturo gran anni.

Poriggity

CRA Ambassador #0042
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well, after being pretty dissapointed in the Drac, the Boris blew me out of the water. What a great cigar!
Scott