What's new

Best NA drinks to match with cigars?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the forum, though I have been enjoying cigars off and on for several years.

As a guy who gave up alcohol 12 years ago or so, I struggle to find drinks to compliment my cigars. I do drink the occasional NA beer and have some favorites, but I also try to eat low-carb to keep my waistline in check, so I try not to drink them too often. Coffee is a natural companion drink as well. Any other suggestions? Don't worry about the low carb thing, just tell me what you like and I can figure it our from there.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the suggestions. What I find interesting is that I was expecting things that have a stronger flavor profile - more bite of their own.

I'll have to do some experimenting...

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
No alcohol here either.

Some of my top pics are:
Boylan Root Beer (Virgils is damn tasty too!)
Jones Cream Soda
Black Dog or Killer Beans coffee
Moxie/Dr. Pepper/Cherry Coke

klipsch

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Gave up drinking 7 years ago myself. Diet Coke is my goto drink with cigars. It's all I've ever really drank since taking up cigars almost two years ago, so for me to appreciate the flavor of cigars that I'm used too...it's normally another Diet Coke. I will drink coffee and other alternatives...but then my cigar doesn't taste the same.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
10 years for me.

I used to drink Diet Lipton Green Tea.

Now I drink Sobe fuji apple pear or Diet Hansens pomegranate soda and sometimes root beer. I like a little tartness to clear the palate, so lemonade would be worth a try.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I had some Crystal Light Rasberry Tea with a recent cigar and was pleasantly suprised how it cleansed the palate. Highly recommend it.