What's new

Best nonalcoholic drunk pairing

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
so earlier today I was smoking a four kicks sublime and was thirsty and opened up a Dr Pepper and quite honestly it paired really well it really help bring out some more complex flavors in it. I was really surprised normally I only drink water when I smoke but this was a eye opener.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
The problem for me is that pop is usually too sweet, and the flavors actually mute some of the cigar's flavors. I've had good luck pairing tea with cigars where, like a true pairing, one will benefit the flavors of the other (try a smoked Earl grey tea with a Laranja). But black coffee and Virgil's rootbeer never taste bad with cigars, even if they don't have a complimentary effect.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
coffee and dr pepper are def. the ones everyone talks about and i can confirm both of them go very well with cigars imho. something more floral also pairs well with certain sticks too, like an herbal tea or green tea...but i prefer the tea to be cold when i pair it with smokes.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
The problem for me is that pop is usually too sweet, and the flavors actually mute some of the cigar's flavors. I've had good luck pairing tea with cigars where, like a true pairing, one will benefit the flavors of the other (try a smoked Earl grey tea with a Laranja). But black coffee and Virgil's rootbeer never taste bad with cigars, even if they don't have a complimentary effect.
Black coffee is my go-to but +1 to earl grey, it's an underrated drink pairing IMO.

Also unsweetened or *lightly* sweetened iced tea

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
coffee and dr pepper are def. the ones everyone talks about and i can confirm both of them go very well with cigars imho. something more floral also pairs well with certain sticks too, like an herbal tea or green tea...but i prefer the tea to be cold when i pair it with smokes.
Peach tea with a generous amount of ice to cut the sweetness has been my go to when available