What's new

Best nonalcoholic drunk pairing

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
San Pellegrino
Me too
Sparkles bring out flavours.

I don’t drink anymore due to the fact I crammed a lifetime of it into a few years and wrecked it :D :)

So depending on the cigar strength and time of day and my mood I do:

Dr. Pepper or diet
Coke or diet
San Pellegrino
Coffee
Espresso
Cappuccino
Ginger beer
Water

There’s lots of options. Some bring out the cigars some change them some let the cigar stand out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have the nica libre 25th left from you and that’s honestly what I was planning tomorrow lol. I also have a cao gold band and a acid kuba kuba (I know guys). Pretty low right now I would go to my cigar shop but found out earlier this week when I went to buy some that they are closed for remodeling:( so looks like I’ll be smokeless for a while.

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have the nica libre 25th left from you and that’s honestly what I was planning tomorrow lol. I also have a cao gold band and a acid kuba kuba (I know guys). Pretty low right now I would go to my cigar shop but found out earlier this week when I went to buy some that they are closed for remodeling:( so looks like I’ll be smokeless for a while.
To me the kuba kuba has some cinnamon roll notes. So I'd pair with some sort of cinnamon coffee or apple cider maybe.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
To me the kuba kuba has some cinnamon roll notes. So I'd pair with some sort of cinnamon coffee or apple cider maybe.
I was watching a YouTube review and the guy paired it with Apple juice, but now that you said that I think apple cider would be really good especially this time of year.

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Take that as an opportunity to check out some of our site sponsors.
Small Batch Cigar has outstanding customer service, ships free and has some nice samplers that would help you experience some new cigars.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
A retail establishment closing during the Christmas buying season.. That makes total sense, and is completely believable.
whid.gif

There was a thread here where people made some excellent suggestions for things to try, and someone went to a lot of trouble to give you direct links to get some of them at great deals. Famous ships fast and has discount coupons as well.
For the love of God, Order something.
http://www.botl.org/threads/what-should-i-try-next.94427/page-2#post-2093481

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
A retail establishment closing during the Christmas buying season.. That makes total sense, and is completely believable.
View attachment 127146

There was a thread here where people made some excellent suggestions for things to try, and someone went to a lot of trouble to give you direct links to get some of them at great deals. Famous ships fast and has discount coupons as well.
For the love of God, Order something.
http://www.botl.org/threads/what-should-i-try-next.94427/page-2#post-2093481
They are a chain store that manly sells cigs probably 8 stores around here but only one sells cigars and has a humidor. I would order online but I can’t because I’m 19 and just about every online store you have to be 21 and they do a I.D check so kinda out of luck there

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
They are a chain store that manly sells cigs probably 8 stores around here but only one sells cigars and has a humidor. I would order online but I can’t because I’m 19 and just about every online store you have to be 21 and they do a I.D check so kinda out of luck there
He's got a point, @Glassman

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I’ve never been carded online!!! Name, billing & shipping address, & credit/debit card info or PP is all that’s ever been required. Some sites ask for you Birthday before they allow you access, but there’s no way for them to verify the date you enter. And, your bank, credit card supplier, or PP won’t disclose your personal info. Shouldn’t be an issue as long as you have a debit/credit card or PP where it’s accepted.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
been a while since I traveled through that area, you talking about Gumby's ??