What's new

Best nonalcoholic drunk pairing

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I’ve never been carded online!!! Name, billing & shipping address, & credit/debit card info or PP is all that’s ever been required. Some sites ask for you Birthday before they allow you access, but there’s no way for them to verify the date you enter. And, your bank, credit card supplier, or PP won’t disclose your personal info. Shouldn’t be an issue as long as you have a debit/credit card or PP where it’s accepted.
Some places do ask for ss#.

He's got a point, @Glassman
Yeah, I'm sure it's tough to find a 21 y/o friend to make a cigar order on a college campus..

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I have the nica libre 25th left from you and that’s honestly what I was planning tomorrow lol. I also have a cao gold band and a acid kuba kuba (I know guys). Pretty low right now I would go to my cigar shop but found out earlier this week when I went to buy some that they are closed for remodeling:( so looks like I’ll be smokeless for a while.
They are a chain store that manly sells cigs probably 8 stores around here but only one sells cigars and has a humidor. I would order online but I can’t because I’m 19 and just about every online store you have to be 21 and they do a I.D check so kinda out of luck there
been a while since I traveled through that area, you talking about Gumby's ??
Wait, oh, I know that place! Don't they have like 5 locations close to campus, all with Humidors?

You want me to call them for you Chayse and see which ones are still open with a full cigar selection?

@the camaro show

Attachments

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Only 1 has a humidor the others are drive through and I believe there’s another walk in Gumby’s on the island which is very bad. Last time I was on the island I thought I was gonna get jumped when 5 guys jumped out of car when I went down a wrong street and they stared me down

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Only 1 has a humidor the others are drive through and I believe there’s another walk in Gumby’s on the island which is very bad. Last time I was on the island I thought I was gonna get jumped when 5 guys jumped out of car when I went down a wrong street and they stared me down
giphy(3).gif
That's not what their brochures or site say. Nor what they say on the phone.

That is all.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
No lie I was in last week on Monday and the lady told me there were gonna be closed for a little while to do some remodeling and cleaning. Haven’t been over there at all this week because I live on the complete other side of town