What's new

Best places to eat in Vegas

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Alright boys, A week from tomorrow, I'll be in Vegas to celebrate my birthday weekend. There is group of us going, so we'd like to have a nice dinner in Vegas that Friday night.

I don't want super expensive, and I don't want to be forced into wearing a suit and tie. We'll be staying at Caesars.

I know there is a zillion great places to eat at in Vegas, so what do my fellow bruthas recommend.

You have to have eaten there before! :thumbsup:

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
Go to the MGM and walk by all the restaurants until you find one that suits your tastes. They are loaded with awesome places to eat. Pearl (chinese), Craft (steaks), and Joel Robuchon (french fusion), Emerils (cajun), and Wolfgang Puck.

ZoS0

Unicorn Wrangler
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Rao's in Caesar's Palace is good. It might be on the pricier side of not super expensive. You don't have to wear a suit and tie, but you can't exactly wear cut-offs and a tank top either.

I was there with my wife and we enjoyed it, and some friends were there as a group (10 people) and they also enjoyed it.

Have fun, Vegas is always a good time.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
CarneVino in the Palazzo has the best steaks I've ever eaten. It blows away every steakhouse in NY and Chicago and I've been to all the top ones.

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I always make sure to hit Del Friscos on Paradise when I go to LV. Great steak house. They built an outdoor cigar lounge to boot!:cbig:

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
BUffet at the RIO is unreal....

But not really a restaurant...
everytime we go to vegas we HAVE to eat at the Carnival Buffet at the Rio. Although they stopped making canoli's the last few times we went. :sadcry:

last march we went to emeril's Delmonico in the venetian. it was a little on the pricey side, but pretty good.

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
I always make sure to hit Del Friscos on Paradise when I go to LV. Great steak house. They built an outdoor cigar lounge to boot!:cbig:
I eat at the Del Frisco's here in Dallas and Ft. Worth all the time. Awesome steakhouse by my standards and their sides are also worth noting. I work in the hospital so the drug reps used to always take us to Del Frisco's or Pappas Brothers Steak House in Dallas.

jjon90

CRA Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I always make sure I hit Chin Chin's at New York, New York for the Peanut Noodle...

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
There are so many places to eat in Vegas, its all about your budget and what you feel like eating. My brother was there last week for spring break and would spend $10 on a world class buffet one day then one day spent $100 on a steak dinner the next. He also managed to spend $532 bottle of Makers Mark... and no that's not a typo.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
dude...lawry's. jerome it up and arrange for a pvt. room. get the beef bowl cut. dare you to try and finish it.