What's new

Best steakhouse?

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
I like the palms too been to one in 7 different states even had my caricature on the one here but they closed it. Also like Morton's and Capital Grille.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
I've always been disappointed by Capital Grille as I don't feel like there is anything unique about their food, and I don't think their cuts of beef were that great. However, the ambiance and atmosphere is nice.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Bone's in Atlanta (Buckhead)

Vito's Chop House in Orlando
Where is Vito's in Orlando? What is so good about it? I go to Orlando once a month, and have been looking for a steak restaurant up there.
8625 international drive. The steaks are tender and tasty and the sides are awesome. The service has also been excellent every time I have been there.

If you're looking for a change of pace there's also a nice little place next door to it called Café TuTu Tango. http://www.cafetututango.com/index.html. The atmosphere is pretty cool and the food is good although the portions are small and a little expensive. Personally I think it's worth the cost though.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0

Where is Vito's in Orlando? What is so good about it? I go to Orlando once a month, and have been looking for a steak restaurant up there.
8625 international drive. The steaks are tender and tasty and the sides are awesome. The service has also been excellent every time I have been there.

If you're looking for a change of pace there's also a nice little place next door to it called Café TuTu Tango. http://www.cafetututango.com/index.html. The atmosphere is pretty cool and the food is good although the portions are small and a little expensive. Personally I think it's worth the cost though.
Damn, I Drive is such a pain in the ass to get to for me. Usually, I stay at my friend's place in downtown, which is great for bars and going to Corona. Unfortunately, the best restaurants seem to be on I Drive.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0

Damn, I Drive is such a pain in the ass to get to for me. Usually, I stay at my friend's place in downtown, which is great for bars and going to Corona. Unfortunately, the best restaurants seem to be on I Drive.
International Drive can be a pain in the a** to get on and off and find parking but the upside is that it is right in the vicinity of Corona Sand Lake.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I like the palms too been to one in 7 different states even had my caricature on the one here but they closed it. Also like Morton's and Capital Grille.

I've always been disappointed by Capital Grille as I don't feel like there is anything unique about their food, and I don't think their cuts of beef were that great. However, the ambiance and atmosphere is nice.
I only go there once in a while just because I refuse to go to the Ruth Chris in my area Morton's is my spot when I'm home

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Ok so I agree with the other guys with cooking at home, I just really prefer what I cook more.

I know I will over pay going out to a steak place, but for me and my wife it is about relaxing sitting down and enjoying the moment and each other or other friends too.
Yeah I cook a mean steak In any cut too but just wasn't the question...but you're gonna "overpay" for anything (stix, steaks, drinks rice lol) anywhere. that's just business. Yeah You pay for the preparer the food etc but also the establishment and whatever comes along with it. So you're not really "overpaying" for a steak but hopefully getting your money's worth for the moment(s) you mentioned with good company and the surroundings and ambiance the establishment as a whole provides.

The palm is our favorite place (been to 6 of them) because it's the perfect balance of good food company etc but not pretentious or stuffy you can laugh Loudly or have a professional quiet or romantic dinner as well. I don't think the balance of atmosphere good food and price point is as good anywhere as the palm... Ruth's Chris Morton's prime rib ...all good but not the same balance for me. Also want to get to bobby vanns

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
In Boston i'm a fan of The Capital Grille growing up in Florida Chuck's Steakhouse was a favorite when i was younger, not sure it's still there. Their claim to fame was they sponsored Tom Selleck's pro volleyball team and I think he was a part owner in a couple of their locations.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Yeah, I am not a fan of Ruth's Chris. I don't feel like the quality of their steaks hold up to Abe & Louie's and Prime 112, so there is no reason for me to spend the same amount of money at one. Also, I am not a fan of butter on my steak.

I only go there once in a while just because I refuse to go to the Ruth Chris in my area Morton's is my spot when I'm home

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Since it's near Corona I might give it a try sometime.

International Drive can be a pain in the a** to get on and off and find parking but the upside is that it is right in the vicinity of Corona Sand Lake.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Cut at the Palazzo (sp) in Vegas. Best meal I've ever had. Not cheap but worth it. Both the food and service are out if this world. Top notch

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Looks like I need to get out and try some different steak places.....but for me locally here in Indianapolis, Sullivan's and St. Elmo's are my favorites. Neither are stuffy or pretentious. St. Elmo's has some famous shrimp cocktail that is amazing.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Cut at the Palazzo (sp) in Vegas. Best meal I've ever had. Not cheap but worth it. Both the food and service are out if this world. Top notch

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Craftsteak. Amazing food and steak is world class.
Both of these I really want to go to next year at the IPCPR. Cut has a very extensive menu of different cuts of beef. Craftsteak is also on my list as I like Top Chef, and Collichio is the host.