What's new

Best Sticks from the 1990’s?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Man, so I've mentioned them before on here but the Davidoff Mouton Cadet #6...miss it dearly and am glad that I had a chance to enjoy bunch of them.

About what @ChuckMejia said about Fuentes and the 3 year time line...a few weeks ago my buddy brought some Anejo Shark's from 2012 and they were effing amazing. I'm not a Fuente Fanboi, but daayam that Anejo was unique and delicious. Unlike anything else. 8 years in the making man. I've smoked a couple Opus's each year since the mid 90's and can't say that any have made an impression. Good yes, but not good enough to remember.

VeLoRoK

DONOR
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Man, so I've mentioned them before on here but the Davidoff Mouton Cadet #6...miss it dearly and am glad that I had a chance to enjoy bunch of them.

About what @ChuckMejia said about Fuentes and the 3 year time line...a few weeks ago my buddy brought some Anejo Shark's from 2012 and they were effing amazing. I'm not a Fuente Fanboi, but daayam that Anejo was unique and delicious. Unlike anything else. 8 years in the making man. I've smoked a couple Opus's each year since the mid 90's and can't say that any have made an impression. Good yes, but not good enough to remember.
For those who have had the aged Añejo experience (really pretty impressive), try the Diesel Whiskey Row PX Sherry Cask. Tastes just like aged Añejo.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ive had some 90s davidoffs that were great, probably some opus and certainly a lot of old cubans. I remember the Davidoff, I don't remember much of the rest. The oldest I remember is a box of pre embargo cubans a friend had for his 40th. That was very cool.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive had some 90s davidoffs that were great, probably some opus and certainly a lot of old cubans. I remember the Davidoff, I don't remember much of the rest. The oldest I remember is a box of pre embargo cubans a friend had for his 40th. That was very cool.
I scored a few tins of early 2000’s Davidoffs, wish he had more hidden away. That pre embargo is crazy cool, I’m jealous. How was it?

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I scored a few tins of early 2000’s Davidoffs, wish he had more hidden away. That pre embargo is crazy cool, I’m jealous. How was it?
It was pretty amazing. Big collector buddy of mine that owns Purotrader.com. He always has insane stuff, had a huge walk in humidor but this was next level. It was just impressive how well they smoked. They still had a lot of flavor for something 60 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk