What's new

Best Sticks from the 1990’s?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I discovered a local gem of a shop. It’s now advertised as a vape shop, but they have a basement walk-in humidor with hundreds of boxes of late 1980’s to early 2000’s era cigars. Many brands I’ve never even heard of. Everything has been humidified, kept in original wrapping, and is in good condition.

I have no idea what to look for. Anybody want to lend some direction?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are some of the best cigars you've ever had from the 90s?
Well, any Bolivar from that era is the first to come to mind. Hoyo Royal Hunt was incredible as well as the Hoyo double corona. Romeo Y Julieta Coronas. A little past the 1990’s, but the CAO 65th Anniversary (2002) has gotten better and better. I just scored a few boxes of those - happy to send you one if you wanna try. Always interested in an outside opinion.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
U right

Fuentes are trash :)

But luckily there are some great things out now

Illusione
Aganorsa
Some non LE warped

All greater than :)
LE warped are such trash. I was curious about the 6012r, as I totally missed that release. They're coming again, but I think that unless I can buy a fiver I'm not going for it. (Moon Garden was good) (I would've rather had a box of MdT though)

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
LE warped are such trash. I was curious about the 6012r, as I totally missed that release. They're coming again, but I think that unless I can buy a fiver I'm not going for it. (Moon Garden was good) (I would've rather had a box of MdT though)
Ya LE stuff from warped is trash

Just some limited batches he releases to fund his cute little suits and beard oil