What's new

Best time to buy cigars?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You won't get a price much lower than with a site like purocigar.com with the BOTL discount code regardless of what time of year it is, so just order as you need.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I do a lot on famous monster...not gonna get anything htf, but they have a few great deals every week if you check the mashups and apply botl discount on top

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It was mentioned early but if you have full humidors and you don't have to buy cigars you can bide your time and jump on good deals as they come around. If you keep records of what you paid in the past you can get an idea of just how good the new deals are and when you should pull the trigger.

bripper

lowlife
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I keep track of cBid, Auctioneer and Monster pricing with Chrome browser extension Cigar Price History & Free Fall Tracker

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I keep track of cBid, Auctioneer and Monster pricing with Chrome browser extension Cigar Price History & Free Fall Tracker
I do a lot on famous monster...not gonna get anything htf, but they have a few great deals every week if you check the mashups and apply botl discount on top
Oh yea been doing that a lot. Really tough to beat some of those deals.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was mentioned early but if you have full humidors and you don't have to buy cigars you can bide your time and jump on good deals as they come around. If you keep records of what you paid in the past you can get an idea of just how good the new deals are and when you should pull the trigger.
Yea I'm well stocked now. Just hoping to see some insane deals around the holidays.