What's new

BigBill's Blind Stick Review

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
BigBill72 Unbanded Review

Robusto

The wrapper is very interesting. It looks dry as a bone but has crystals sparkling and there's a ton of tooth. The wrapper reminds me of brown leather suede. It is nicely rolled and firm when squeezed but bounces back and doesn't crackle and pop much.

This cigar definitely has some age on it.

I'm picking up some nice cedar through the foot but not much else. FYI my sniffer has never worked that well.

The cold draw reminds me of when I used to chew on pot stems....haha! Augh the memories. Thanks for that Bill...lol

Lighting this cigar reminds me of getting some charcoals ready on the 'Q.

Wow, this cigar tastes unlike any cigar I've had before. There's something up front that is intriguing but indescribable at the moment. Toasty, (just put on some Delta Blues, Fleetwood Mac pops on with How Blues Can You Get...perfect) grassy, yet in a way I've never experienced...heavy, creamy on the tongue smoke. Becoming woody after the first 1/2 inch. The burn line and draw are spot on. There's some strength coming through right away to go along with the medium-full flavors. Smooth, creamy leather coming along after the first inch. This is a great stick so far Bill, you magnificent bastard.

I'm going to see how long I can get this ash to stay on....I'm a rebel, I know. The next draw brings on a sweetness and a bit a spice through the retro...talk about an ever growing and changing profile. So let's recap because I find it necessary; in the first inch and a half, it went from toasty/grassy/heavy and creamy smoke to smooth woody/creamy leather and now we have sweet/heavy spice through the retro that mixes in with the creaminess leaving a tart finish on the tongue...lol pretty wicked.

The spice has taken over the leather I was getting on the retro about 3 mins ago. This is an awesome and distinct transition into the second third. This ash reminds me of a gecko's skin...badass. The leather comes back into play a bit as I get used to the spicy retro. Wow that spice is kickin' makes hard to pull out any subtle flavors but I'm not complaining. This thing puts out copious amounts of smoke with out even trying...love it. The creaminess has died back and now the spice is left on my tongue and lips. So I've got leather/spice/sweetness..the smoke is heavy on the tongue. I thought the strength would have picked up but its stayed medium through the first two thirds. Which I'm about to exit into the final third.

And there goes the ash....makes me sad because it was on of the most beautiful ashes I've had the pleasure of creating. The sweetness just popped in bright and tangy like a lollipop. This has to be a stick rolled in a Pepin Factory. Firecrackers in my nostrils...the strength picks up a bit. This stick is all sweet creamy spice now. As I say that, the leather says "fuck you, I'm here" figures lol. This stick is finishing full flavor/full strength. The toasty ness comes out and waves his little hand hello too. "Take my good hand!" (Props if you know that movie quote)

A little butter comes through in the nub. Top notch smoke Bill, thank you for supplying it.

This was a very short smoke time for this size smoke. 45mins - interesting.

Score: 93

Rating - 100%
231   0   0
I love the sun grown redemption that was always my favorite, but we also got something called the "my way" that is my new favorite from them. You call and order direct from the factory. I`ll say this though they are all great and unique. I was talking to David at El Titan and was originally going to order the redemption maduro thinking it was a redemption with a sungrown wrapper and he told me it was a totally different blend. I have not had a cigar made by them I didn`t love.
Bill, how do you compare that line with the Redemption lines?

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Those titty de bronze are very good smokes. Glad to see this awesome review to prove the awesomeness