What's new

BigBill's Blind Stick Review

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Well shit. Another blind review guess that's way off the mark. Looks like Pepin isn't the only one who likes to roll delicious sticks with butt loads of spice. Thank you again Bill, it was an awesome stick to review and a great into to s line I've never tried before. Next stick I get for review I'll do a blonde review for you Catawbamatt.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Well shit. Another blind review guess that's way off the mark. Looks like Pepin isn't the only one who likes to roll delicious sticks with butt loads of spice. Thank you again Bill, it was an awesome stick to review and a great into to s line I've never tried before. Next stick I get for review I'll do a blonde review for you Catawbamatt.
You'd probably still guess wrong if the band was on

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Lol, you're always a good laugh Ryan...SOB

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Lol, you're always a good laugh Ryan...SOB
Hahahaahaa glad you appreciate Ahole sarcasm

Rating - 100%
231   0   0
I'm steady lounging

Attachments

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I'm steady lounging
Haha always comes back to that

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I'm steady lounging

Yeah, it does doesn't it...I fucked up there and I don't think I'll ever live it down lol

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I'm steady lounging

Yeah, it does doesn't it...I fucked up there and I don't think I'll ever live it down lol
We still love you Dave