What's new

Biggest loser-2016

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Started at 290+ lbs last February, squirmed my way down to 250 lbs over the course of the year. Unfortunately, the holidays presented itself and caused me to become lazy and much more unhealthy... So here we are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I understand gaining a few pounds over the holidays is nearly impossible to avoid, and this scale hasn't been stepped on since September of last year.

Here's to the end of this challenge gents. May all who lose, lose only the weight and not sight of the goal!

Here's May Day 1 weigh in (282 lbs):

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
only 2 days in, but hope everybody is sticking to their plan of attack! I did burpees last night, and I am paying for it today.

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Shiiiiit, totally forgot to send mine off yesterday. I'll be joining in with all of you nonetheless, @usmcpurcell can I sill send my sticks and you just include them in the winners prize?

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Got my sticks packed up heading out tomorrow to you dutch. If anyone has protest to me with getting them out late I totally understand. But id love to keep posting to keep me honest.

View attachment 75973
Imo you're all good. This is more about supporting one another like the brothers we are and getting healthy. Glad to see so many people get in on this.