What's new

Biggest nicotine bomb

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
It's been a while since a cigar kicked my ass. Smoked a 601 La Bomba corona today and it beat the living shit out of me! Didn't feel the full effect until I was driving home from the B&M. Had to pull over and get a bottled water. Had me sweatin like a little bitch! The cigar sucked by the way.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
The only cigar that's made my head really spin was an opus fuente fuente about 3/4 into it. It hit me like a brick wall... son of a b**** just snuck up on me.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It doesn't happen often, but the last one to do it to me was a Tatuaje HCS (Holt's house brand). :barf:

SuperKrishna

Guyanese Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I've recently found out that the third LFD Digger in a row gets me queasy. Two and I'm fine. I've had four LFD DL 700 Maduros and was on the verge of queasy, so this must be my breaking point.

SuperKrishna

Guyanese Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
A while back, I searched for some LFD OVTCs without luck. I'd jump all over those if I ever find them. Come to think of it, I might just put out an ISO.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The LFD double ligero and the Oliva V both get my stomach's attention, but I love them both.

I am more likely to want to stop smoking a cigar if the TASTE is too strong (peppery) than if the nicotine is too strong. I just make sure I don't smoke the LFD or the Oliva V on an empty stomach, and I do fine. And, to be honest, I don't smoke them on a regular basis. But every now and then....yummy!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Haven't had a cigar make me start spinning yet, and I love a strong cigar. Maybe it's my tolerance to nicotine from prior years of smoking cigarettes, chewing and dipping before I turned my cigar hobby into a passion. But recently, a Viaje S&B Fat Man had me feeling like I had an extra pop of nicotine running through my veins a little.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Most Recent for me wasn't a NC. It was a Ramon Allones SmCC! Started
Med. Full, quickly ramped up to full, and the last 1.5in was pure hell! And
id had it for months ironically!:devilhead:devil:

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Never puked from a cigar. I can remember the first time I felt pretty green (2002ish?) - we were coming home from a friend's bonfire & I had a Monte 2, than a H Upmann Corona, than someone offered me a Lusitania. About half way through I started feeling really ill - nearly lost it!

Last 2 times I felt a severe nic kick was towards the end of a My Father LE 11. Something about that stick makes me light-headed towards the end!

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Yeah, I've never puked either. However, I remember when I first started really getting into the leaf I smoked a tat red nobles and I had to Kay down after that. Cuz it f'ed me up.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I smoked an Illusione HL on an empty stomach when I first got into smoking cigars. That made me feel a little queasy. Downed a couple soft drinks and I was good.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just smoked an Illusione eccj that kicked my ass on an empty stomach. Did not expect that.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I've recently found out that the third LFD Digger in a row gets me queasy. Two and I'm fine. I've had four LFD DL 700 Maduros and was on the verge of queasy, so this must be my breaking point.

......3, wow. You must be a beast at a herf:cbig:

TheDudeAbides

I got an awesome sound...
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Never been particularly nic-sensitive, as my love of Copenhagen dates back to highschool, but since I quit dipping, the one cigar that has got my attention was the Tat Avion.
-Dude
(king of the run on sentence)