What's new

Birthday cigar ideas...

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
diesel delirium it'll make you delirious on your birthday! jk Smoke what ever makes you happy! Hit a b and m and see what jumps out and grabs your eye

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
If I come up with a few more bucks I will for sure grab a 1926 maduro!
I like the anny series better but their regular series maduro are excellent I cant remember the size/name it's just under Churchill size like 6.75x 49 or something like that, executive maybe anyways really tastey I would smoke that day in and day out for the price

Edit here it is

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I certainly agree with all the Padron recommendations, they are my favorites, I would go with a AF anejo in this case. Tried my first a couple of weeks ago and I am hooked. Can't remember the# but it was Churchill size. Keep on smoking.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Any of the higher end Padron's or even an Opus X would do. And it would be a good conversation piece to say you had one for a special occasion. In this case, your birthday. But more importantly, enjoy the friends and family you'll be with to enjoy that special smoke! To me that would be the winner! And Happy Birthday to you as well!

AlanS

Old Cigar Dude (OCD)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ian your not over the hill yet but maybe you can see it on the horizon! Have a Happy Birthday and Enjoy that smoke.

AlanS

Old Cigar Dude (OCD)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Happy Birthday! Those are getting to be kind of elusive or pricey. Looks good Ian hope you enjoyed it. Did you see Abraham from Walking Dead is a cigar guy. CA has a story on him. Enjoy

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
@AlanS, it was an enjoyable cigar. Great flavors and nice burn. The B&M I go to had a whole box of these, so based on what you said I may have to grab a few more for a "rainy day."
As for Abraham, I had no idea he was a cigar guy. Makes sense why I like him though!