What's new

Bitcoin

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
This thread is about using lapyap to facilitate trades.
This thread is about the OP stating

“It recently occurred to me that its dumb that we are all supporting lapyap for our trading when they are openly against people selling cigars to eachother”

**Even tho he has never had a bad experience with PP.

Which really ended up being a sales pitch on bitcoin.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
This thread is about the OP stating

“It recently occurred to me that its dumb that we are all supporting lapyap for our trading when they are openly against people selling cigars to eachother”

**Even tho he has never had a bad experience with PP.

Which really ended up being a sales pitch on bitcoin.

Stupid Tapatalk

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
So if you use Bitcoin you don’t have to pay taxes? Sorry, I’m still confused as to WTF taxes haves anything to do with Bitcoin vs PP.
Only thing you have to worry about bitcoin is that it can drop in value drastically overnight.

The most unstable make belief currency ever.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
It was a fad for a while

It peaked in value at almost 20k and then hit a low of 5785

It’s a terrible thing to invest in now
I don't think he understands that bitcoin is a currency, not a "bank" or fund transferring median.

Why not invest chuck, it's the future bra

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So if you use Bitcoin you don’t have to pay taxes? Sorry, I’m still confused as to WTF taxes has anything to do with Bitcoin vs PP.
Masking transactions through f&f is only sustainable for a time. Holts and Famous don't have this issue because they are a legitimate business, and pay taxes as such. This is an issue that comes up regarding cash "trades" aka sales. If you are conducting business through f&f, you are in violation of lapyap Terms of Service, and your account is in (potential) jeopardy.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Masking transactions through f&f is only sustainable for a time. Holts and Famous don't have this issue because they are a legitimate business, and pay taxes as such. This is an issue that comes up regarding cash "trades" aka sales. If you are conducting business through f&f, you are in violation of lapyap Terms of Service, and your account is in (potential) jeopardy.
What they don’t know won’t hurt them.

Unless you’re dropping dimes bro

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Wait, did someone say If you get paid with Bitcoin you don't pay taxes? Now I'm interested!!

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
PP is smooth and FB pay is also a nice alternate for efficient transfers
I’m just a simple country boy that’s not up on modern technology or computers brother. Just now figuring out PP, other than online retail purchases, to do a little business with individuals here & there. Hence my curiosity in Bitcoin. So, what is FB pay?