What's new

Bitcoin

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Masking transactions through f&f is only sustainable for a time. Holts and Famous don't have this issue because they are a legitimate business, and pay taxes as such. This is an issue that comes up regarding cash "trades" aka sales. If you are conducting business through f&f, you are in violation of lapyap Terms of Service, and your account is in (potential) jeopardy.
Gotcha. Never actually read the terms of service. So it’s not Tobacco sales they’re against, it’s just making sales through Freinds & Family & not reporting income to the IRS in general that they’re against?

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
As long as we're high jacking threads

How did your house and cigar collection weather the hurricane Chuck?

Stupid Tapatalk

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
As long as we're high jacking threads

How did your house and cigar collection weather the hurricane Chuck?

Stupid Tapatalk
You don’t know how good or terrible your insurance company is until you really need them.

But the smokes were good, bad damage but it will all get fixed. Just paid for a full roof replacement that won’t get done for two months lol

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
You don’t know how good or terrible your insurance company is until you really need them.

But the smokes were good, bad damage but it will all get fixed. Just paid for a full roof replacement that won’t get done for two months lol
Good to hear damage wasn't as bad as it could have been

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
17   0   0

Why a 2 month wait? I figured roofers would be flocking in to the damage area for the work.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Why a 2 month wait? I figured roofers would be flocking in to the damage area for the work.
Unfortunately those people who flocked her are looking at us like a cash cow. They will only do your roof if they’re able to bill the insurance directly. They’re price gouging like crazy. I could've gotten my roof done in a week if I paid 12-15k to these clowns from out of town. I ended up paying 7k to Lowe’s instead. And I get on site warranty work if any issues arise and I won’t have to call some jackass out of state if any issues arise

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Unfortunately those people who flocked her are looking at us like a cash cow. They will only do your roof if they’re able to bill the insurance directly. They’re price gouging like crazy. I could've gotten my roof done in a week if I paid 12-15k to these clowns from out of town. I ended up paying 7k to Lowe’s instead. And I get on site warranty work if any issues arise and I won’t have to call some jackass out of state if any issues arise
Yeah, it's a real mixed bag of people who show up after a disaster. There are definately some scammers, but there are a bunch of decent folks too.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Bitcoin has been crashing pretty good for awhile, are people still high on it? There has been reports of people being able to hack some of the cryptocurrency as well...

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Bitcoin has been crashing pretty good for awhile, are people still high on it? There has been reports of people being able to hack some of the cryptocurrency as well...
I'm still sitting on some in case it bounces back up at some point, it's been hanging pretty steady for a bit, just under $4k. Got in a tight spot a couple months ago and sold off a bit. I also diversified a bit and converted some of the bitcoin into other crypto.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To me, there is no doubt that Bitcoin is a trustworthy currency. There are so many benefits of using crypto currency, as it is provides fast and secure transactions. However, lapyap is more accessible to those that find it hard to understand everything related to crypto-currency. I talked to so many of my friends about Bitcoin, and the overall reasons some of them refuse it use it is because they find it too complicated and they don’t know how to invest in in. I usually tell them I use moonbitcoins.com for investing into Bitcoin, I tried to explain and show them how it works, but the novelty of crypto is still something that intimidates many people, even though it’s been around for a while now. That’s why people prefer using lapyap.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Totally agree! It seems like lapyap is becoming outdated. It still uses the same old systems as 5, 10 or 15 years ago. I cannot wait for the moment people realize the truth with BTC and other cryptocurrencies - the future stays with them. And, actually, lot of people would understand the benefits and the safety BTC provides if, as you said, it would be used in our everyday life. Like if you could pay for gas or your groceries with it.
Talking about safety, I think that’s the main problem of cryptocurrencies right now. People cannot trust them(( For a simple working man crypto is sth very far and unclear. There are tons of services like coinomize.biz, but most of the people just know nothing about them!!

Last edited: