What's new

Black Band Project?

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I never got the email. So I guess I should be happy. After reading the posts noted above(CA), I don't do Comabcho sticks. So maybe that's why I did not get it.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Anyone can sign up... it even asks you to forward it to friends.

So click the link in the OP or disregard the thread.

It seems like, from the site that is, you watch 4 videos (over the next 4 weeks) and get free stuff... or maybe not get free stuff, its slightly ambiguous.

Anyone sign up?

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I never got the email. So I guess I should be happy. After reading the posts noted above(CA), I don't do Comabcho sticks. So maybe that's why I did not get it.
I guess I'll stop sending them to you dude, sorry! hahah Not that I've sent any lately, hell I don't know what I've sent last week.

Good to see there is some sort of info and knowing Camacho is involved makes sense. I had given them my email for something or tried signing up for there camacho club thing a ma jig at some point.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I signed up. As long as they don't make me buy anything or give them Credit Card info, I think I'll be good.

Anyone else feeling brave and signed up?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I signed up. As long as they don't make me buy anything or give them Credit Card info, I think I'll be good.

Anyone else feeling brave and signed up?
***update***

Just got this in my e-mail box:

Hello Michael,

We recently went on assignment to capture some hardcore intelligence from some "so-called" real cigar smoker.

His name is Stanley, and he LOVES to rely on those ratings in the big name cigar magazines. What he doesn't know is that he is about to be taught a lesson...the hard way!

Check out how we turn this guy's cigar smoking life, up-side-down...

http://www.blackbandproject.com/d57s-1/

Mr. X | Agent No. 099
Independent Cigar Review Bureau

P.S. If Agent Booth is intercepting this communication... I AM STILL WAITING FOR THAT COFFEE!

8360 Mills Drive, Miami, Florida 33183

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
"Do ye need a rating system to tell ye how much of a moron ye are?" - Liked that :smokingbo

Liked the message behind it all. Even if it looks like a joke.

PuffingRob

Always Busy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a pretty cool concept.

I am glad that a cigar company is stepping outside the normal advertising ventures.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Some people have said this is Camacho doing this. I don't know about that...
But they posted a second video with the cubans guy, and at the bottom it said "independent cigar review review bureau" so I found this site: http://www.icrb.org/
Looks like BOTL is listed under the forums there. So they know about us whoever it is.