What's new

Black Honey

Rating - 100%
231   0   0
I completely agree and understand why the prices are higher. And like Shadowcam said, he has a lot of people (including me) buying his product. So good for him, I don't want to argue the merits of capitalism. I just get discouraged and feel that this is the kind of thing that keeps pushing prices higher and higher.
I agree with you also, it limits what I can afford to smoke.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
People are paying it though so kudos to Kyle. It's at the right price point if people are running out there to spend their money. Choosing to get everything rolled at El Titan was brilliant. If I was a boutique brand I would done the exact same thing. Every was thought out very well, Warped has and will continue to be a success imo.
Are the 8 people in the El T front room the only ones who roll there? Or is there a "factory" floor?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/El+Titan+de+Bronze/@25.766016,-80.212605,3a,52.5y,46.04h,70.89t/data=!3m5!1e1!3m3!1srWKnppT5OyICnYaareaOaA!2e0!3e2!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xc305dfaa1cfe0607!6m1!1e1

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
thanks for checking, looks like Atlantic Cigars might the only option for shipping, i'll keep an eye out for when it pops.
If they do, I'll be surprised. I called and they said the same thing -- everything accounted for by locals. I think it's either that there are plenty of locals who know about these and are snapping them up, and/or Warped (Kyle) has gotten them all to agree to not ship out of state. Sucks for us!

I just got a (very nice, by the way) call back from Kole at Tobacco Grove, who I spoke to a few days ago about these. He courtesy called to say they were all accounted for, and that the stick is amazing.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
...I'll wait for SB to offer 20% off down the line and get a box of the EL Oso Papa and La Colemna 44 then switch the wrappers....
You and your mad skillz. what I wouldn't give to be able to do that kind of thing. I suck at all things requiring hand-eye coordination.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Monday?
Tat Tuesday
Warped Wednesday
Thursday?
Fuente Friday
Saturday?
Sunday?

@ChefBoyRG54 can you fill in any others that are taken? My Father Monday? Liga Lunes? Davidoff Domingo? Swisher Sunday? Gurkha Turdsday?

Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust Thursday?

Someone really needs to do a good company name that starts with "Th".

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Monday?
Tat Tuesday
Warped Wednesday
Thursday?
Fuente Friday
Saturday?
Sunday?

@ChefBoyRG54 can you fill in any others that are taken? My Father Monday? Liga Lunes? Davidoff Domingo? Swisher Sunday? Gurkha Turdsday?
Wasn't CH trying to use Friday then changed to Monday or something after infringing on Fuente Friday?

I say claim months, more advantageous