What's new

Blowing Smoke (through nose)

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
This method works. Just tried it out on a Tat Angeles. Very effective. and yep, the first time burned, but not so bad that i didn't do it again...and again...and again.
Beware dude. Once you start....I always do this.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
In reading this thread, I've realized that I've been pulling a lot more smoke into my lungs than I'd thought. Any suggestions on how to avoid this? (I was never a cigarette smoker but there was this other stuff long ago :) )

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
i don't feel that i ever inhale deeply enough to get it in my lungs. i've smoked for 30 years and never had an insurance blood test come back positive for nicotine, so i'm pretty sure it doesn't get that deep down! that being said, letting a little bit lightly rise up into your nose does give you more abilty taste different flavors.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Do not swallow the smoke but rather hold it in yer mouth letting the air coming out of yer nose drag it along.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In reading this thread, I've realized that I've been pulling a lot more smoke into my lungs than I'd thought. Any suggestions on how to avoid this? (I was never a cigarette smoker but there was this other stuff long ago :) )
I realized today that I block my throat with the back of my tongue.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I do what madSimon does. I block the air passage from my lungs out of my mouth so that the smoke is forced to go out of my nose. I don't like pushing more than a slight amount of smoke out of my nose: a) it burns and b) I think I can get the same effect by just blowing a small amoutn out of my nose.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I regularly exhale through my nose. I do have a concearn that it will damage my sense of smell though. I'm sure like most things moderation is the key, but does anyone know how bad the smoke effects your sense of smell?