What's new

Bolivar Libertador LCDH

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Anyone got these on order or try them yet? Any interest in these Bolivar beasts? I have been liking the Sublimes vitola lately and have interest in these, but pricing is pretty high. Just sick of Cuba pumping out the expensive 10 count boxes. :shame:

Size: 6.5" x 54
Box of 10
LCDH Exclusive Release (LCDH band)

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
if they weren't so damn expensive I would be interested in a box, but if they don't come down in price if/when they hit the grey market I'm going to have to pass

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Ive come to expect any LCDH release to be around 20 a stick, so to me price isn't to bad. But, who knows how they'll be. Don't often justify the price lol

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Ive come to expect any LCDH release to be around 20 a stick, so to me price isn't to bad. But, who knows how they'll be. Don't often justify the price lol
IMO, the best LCDH cigar out there is only $9-$11 per, the Ramon Allones Superiores. But obviously a Sublime is going to cost more, but the RE/EL/LCDH trend is to pump out the $17-$25 per cigar 10 count box. It's hard to buy those when there are so many good regular production cigars at $5-$8 a cigar.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
if they weren't so damn expensive I would be interested in a box, but if they don't come down in price if/when they hit the grey market I'm going to have to pass
Split?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Yes. For sure.
I could only do a couple

IMO, the best LCDH cigar out there is only $9-$11 per, the Ramon Allones Superiores. But obviously a Sublime is going to cost more, but the RE/EL/LCDH trend is to pump out the $17-$25 per cigar 10 count box. It's hard to buy those when there are so many good regular production cigars at $5-$8 a cigar.
This (except I don't know about the ra superiors being the best with the hu royal robusto out there and some others I haven't tried :) )

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Anyone got these on order or try them yet? Any interest in these Bolivar beasts? I have been liking the Sublimes vitola lately and have interest in these, but pricing is pretty high. Just sick of Cuba pumping out the expensive 10 count boxes. :shame:

Box of 10
Smoked two @ Ajay Patel's LCdH. They are massive in size and strength. Trademark Bolivar flavors just amped up 10x. Might be interested in a box split with you if it won't break the bank.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0

Box of 10
Smoked two @ Ajay Patel's LCdH. They are massive in size and strength. Trademark Bolivar flavors just amped up 10x. Might be interested in a box split with you if it won't break the bank.
You had the French Regional Bolivar Libertadores, not the LCDH version that just came out. I've never tried the French version but I know people are interested in seeing if there are similarities.

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0

Box of 10
How much are they? And sorry for the naive question but I'm not well versed in CC's but what is an LCDH release?

Rating - 100%
23   0   0

Box of 10
How much are they? And sorry for the naive question but I'm not well versed in CC's but what is an LCDH release?
An LCDH release is a limited release cigar that is exclusive to La Casa Del Habano locations throughout the world. At least that's my understanding. Someone else might be able to elaborate on it more.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What price are you guys seeing these for currently? I'm seeing them about $20 a stick not counting shipping etc.

I'm just not a huge fan of Bolivar. The only Bolivar I really enjoyed was the BBF. I'm still tempted to pickup a box but will probably hold off. I think the RA Superiores and the H. Upmann RR would both be better picks for me.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Around $20 Is what Ive seen. I hope to stock up on some RA Superiores soon seeing as they wont be around much longer. Or so I hear

Anyone seen any reviews on these Bolis yet?

Last edited: