What's new

Boss Bands

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Since I can't find the thread:
There was some talk about doing homerolls for the BOTL annual cigar.... Welllll I heard back from Cigar Rings and they have no minimum order and just require artwork. So I'm thinking when/if we decide to do it @VeLoRoK can design some kick ass bands and we can get CR to print them.... Thoughts anyone?

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Have a blend I want to stash... just needed a name for it and a band. Thanks to MarcL, I stole one.... hope you don't mind...

Took me hour after hour to figure out how to arc the text just that little much. I'm so bad at GIMP it sucks.
Now I have to find time to roll some of these suckers. Been busy as heck with work and with Bearswatter's knee replacement.

It's a simple blend, really: Half an H2k in the center, surrounded by Dominican volado to make that burn, bound in a half leaf of flimsy Jorge, with a Nicaraguan wrapper. Perfectos.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have a blend I want to stash... just needed a name for it and a band. Thanks to MarcL, I stole one.... hope you don't mind...

Took me hour after hour to figure out how to arc the text just that little much. I'm so bad at GIMP it sucks.
Now I have to find time to roll some of these suckers. Been busy as heck with work and with Bearswatter's knee replacement.

It's a simple blend, really: Half an H2k in the center, surrounded by Dominican volado to make that burn, bound in a half leaf of flimsy Jorge, with a Nicaraguan wrapper. Perfectos.