What's new

Boss Bands

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
What's lucky about a skull? I know that emblems of death and evil are supposed to be cool ever since we slew the myth of Satan. I differ. The rest I like. But pairing luck with death seems incongruous to me.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the easiest glue to use to secure bands I printed myself on copy paper? I was thinking a glue stick.
I'm not getting fancy yet, just want a way to keep track of the blend combination and roll date so I have a basis for comparing my work down the road.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
What is the easiest glue to use to secure bands I printed myself on copy paper? I was thinking a glue stick.
I'm not getting fancy yet, just want a way to keep track of the blend combination and roll date so I have a basis for comparing my work down the road.
A piece of scotch tape.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
HA! There they are!

One thing that strikes me is, those bands were applied all in a row... but when I opened the box two years later they are at zig zag levels from one stick to another.

Unless I have another such box still hiding in there!

Smoked another one today. Very nice gar.
Playoff football this weekend. Hauled in some firewood. Bought a case of Modelo Especial. Have cider waiting to heat and hooch to go in it. I'll snuggle up w/ the pup, light a couple Matalotos, & I'm all set.