What's new

Boston Area - Friday 17 Aug. 2007

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I'll be popping into town on Tuesday evening 8/14, and will be working like a madman Wed and Thurs of the week. I did, however, delay my flight home. Normally, I'd be flying back Thursday evening or Friday morning. I decided to work from Newton on Friday, and fly back Saturday morning early. This leaves Friday evening to kick back and enjoy some cigars and scenery with anyone who decides they might want to hook up that night.

I've been to Stanza and enjoyed, but really willing to go anywhere. Especially if the views are good. Thoughts?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Do I hear Stanzas for Friday night Scott !!!

Or maybe even Churchills would be good.

I am not free till about 8PM but I am in.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
We could even do both !

North End will be busy. Its feast season. If its good weather we can take a walk around town as well.

Churchills is 10 minutes walking. Only beer and wine though.

Flare88

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm definitely interested in coming but do you guys think I would "fit in?" For sure I'd be the youngest there. Not to mention it would be my first botl organized meeting.

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
If you're 18 and legal to smoke, of course we'd love for you to join us. Age isn't important here (as long as you can get in as Richard points out) and all lovers of the leaf are very welcome. I'm going to leave it to the locals as to where we end up.

Flare88

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll go if people can meet me at south station. I could take the train in and it could prove to be a lot more convient than driving. I'll figure out the schedual and post the times.