What's new

Boston Area - Friday 17 Aug. 2007

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I'd love to visit you guys in Worcester or Northborough some time. I love to see new places. Since I'm working in Newton and time is limited, I'll be meeting whoever wants to go downtown on Friday night. Unfortunately, I am not that familiar with the city but do know what a joy it is to drive there.

If any local wants to try to make it to Stanzas or Churchills, that would be awesome. If you decide to go and can help out Flare88, that'd be cool, 'cause I don't know where South Station is and am too unfamiliar with the area to drive around looking for places. Once we meet up, I'm ok going anywhere we can get to on foot.

Wherever we end up, Rich said he'll be there at 7:30 or 8. I should be able to get there at 6 or 7.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'd love to visit you guys in Worcester or Northborough some time. I love to see new places. Since I'm working in Newton and time is limited, I'll be meeting whoever wants to go downtown on Friday night. Unfortunately, I am not that familiar with the city but do know what a joy it is to drive there.

If any local wants to try to make it to Stanzas or Churchills, that would be awesome. If you decide to go and can help out Flare88, that'd be cool, 'cause I don't know where South Station is and am too unfamiliar with the area to drive around looking for places. Once we meet up, I'm ok going anywhere we can get to on foot.

Wherever we end up, Rich said he'll be there at 7:30 or 8. I should be able to get there at 6 or 7.

Now I feel better. I thought you were going to waiting around for me.

I have to drop my daughter off at 7 and I am on the way.

Scott, you know were Stanzas is. We can just meet there at 8PM if you want. If you want to try Churchills as well we can walk over there as well.

HAHAHA Moglman is back in town !!!

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Now I feel better. I thought you were going to waiting around for me.

I have to drop my daughter off at 7 and I am on the way.

Scott, you know were Stanzas is. We can just meet there at 8PM if you want. If you want to try Churchills as well we can walk over there as well.

HAHAHA Moglman is back in town !!!
Not the way these New England folk work. Drag yourself out of bed at 8am, have a workout and Bagel, stroll in to work between 9 and 10, work until 6 or 7 in the evening. Ugh!

Already started packing the cigar caddy's.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Fook, I can't make it. Maybe we can plan another Boston meet. Moglman, are you a frequent visitor.

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Was very good to meet up with you again Rich. Lots of good conversation, cigars and spectacular views. Sorry to anyone who missed it.

I will let you know in advance for sure if I have time to meet up next week at Churchills.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Was very good to meet up with you again Rich. Lots of good conversation, cigars and spectacular views. Sorry to anyone who missed it.

I will let you know in advance for sure if I have time to meet up next week at Churchills.
Excellent !! :yes: