What's new

Boswell Pipe shop

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
hahaha!! He's going into the shop from what I've read, so no worries there :)

Damn, that's 8am Mountain time. Right as I'm getting ready for work.

Not looking to buy, but always looking to browse :)
His pipes are one of a kind...and if you like it call them right away to buy it. I let one slide that I was on the fence about but I chose to let it go ans wait for another that I couldn't be without.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Well, looks like no new pipes this week for me...I missed out on the fat belly shotshell one but that's ok. I'll just get it back from @cgraunke LOL.

Beautiful pipes for sale this week but no variety. They all seem to have that rustication design which hasn't grown on me yet...
If you really want the fat belly shotshell, try giving them a call. They have a ton of pipes they don't list on the website. Just tell them which one you were interested in and see if they have nay more or anything similar.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Well, looks like no new pipes this week for me...I missed out on the fat belly shotshell one but that's ok. I'll just get it back from @cgraunke LOL.

Beautiful pipes for sale this week but no variety. They all seem to have that rustication design which hasn't grown on me yet...
I missed it too, but that's okay. It was CLOSE to what I want, but not EXACTLY what I want. Someday.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0

I think they are selling mainly for Father's Day. Probably more variation afterwards...