What's new

Boswell Pipe shop

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
@Griz Is that a pipe Zippo? Boswells sells custom Zippos!!?
No, I collect zippos and never leave without getting another new one.... Funny thing, Dan and I were talking and I mentioned this site. Told him that you and I are looked at as being in completion for buying Boswell pipes, I told him you were from New York and Dan immediately said "you talking about Kelvin, he's a great guy" man, he's got you.... He said he really liked talking to you on the phone and hopes to meet ya sometime.

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
No, I collect zippos and never leave without getting another new one.... Funny thing, Dan and I were talking and I mentioned this site. Told him that you and I are looked at as being in completion for buying Boswell pipes, I told him you were from New York and Dan immediately said "you talking about Kelvin, he's a great guy" man, he's got you.... He said he really liked talking to you on the phone and hopes to meet ya sometime.
Well, that's cool as shit.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'm just a little jealous!!!!!

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
That's awesome! I must really order a lot for him to remember me like that! LOL. Now I really have to visit the place.