What's new

Boswell Pipe shop

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Just checked the finances.. I really can't, it's a shame cos she is a beauty.

One day we will be together...
Keep an eye out on the website. And maybe save that picture. If you call or e-mail them they might be able to make something custom close to a pipe they released should it sell before your funds allow.....

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
That is horrible Griz, take it from a guy who has never been to a tobacconist that is allowed to show stock. In Australia you have to cover your tobacco products with a curtain and have a tiny black and white sign... Tobacco products sold here! Boswells looks like heaven on earth to me!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That is horrible Griz, take it from a guy who has never been to a tobacconist that is allowed to show stock. In Australia you have to cover your tobacco products with a curtain and have a tiny black and white sign... Tobacco products sold here! Boswells looks like heaven on earth to me!
For some reason I'm imagining a tobacco purchase for you going like the Nudge Nudge Wink Wink bit from Monty Python's Flying Circus. Does your shop, eehhh, does your shop, sell... tins? Pack, pack, light, light, nudge, nudge, say no more!