What's new

Boswell Pipe shop

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Wow - I can't decide if I would want to live that close to them or not...

Not being a pipe smoker it doesnt hurt that much. However his cigar prices are very nice for instance the LFD LA KNox is selling for $11 everywhere or more his price is $9.90. Same thing with the Leaf cigars, his are usually in the $7.50 range. Not a ton of selection but has cigars I can smoke.

My only complaint is the hours closes at 6 M-F, 3 on Sat, and closed on Sun. I understand he is a busy guy, but i would love later hours to smoke in the lounge.

Always a classy guy to talk to also.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
If anyone needs stuff from Boswell's I live minutes away from the shop. I know some of the online pricing is not great sometimes. Just let me know.
Good to know, thanks Jeremy!!

I have 3 of JM's pipes and love each of them. Always itching for more from him but patiently waiting for one that really catches my eyes. I'm sure their prices are a little higher and selection isn't what it's like when actually in the store. I'm only a 4 hour drive or so I think from the island. One of these days I keep saying I want to go. Maybe we can meet up one day if I ever get there...

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Good to know, thanks Jeremy!!

I have 3 of JM's pipes and love each of them. Always itching for more from him but patiently waiting for one that really catches my eyes. I'm sure their prices are a little higher and selection isn't what it's like when actually in the store. I'm only a 4 hour drive or so I think from the island. One of these days I keep saying I want to go. Maybe we can meet up one day if I ever get there...
Def. I live minutes away.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
It's different but looks great to me! Now my question is should anyone buy a pipe, does it automatically get taken down or do they do it manually and post SOLD when it's off the market? An interesting take on that but we shall see in a few hours.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
When is everyone coming to the shop is the question?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I wish I could, but it isn't looking so promising for me being a groomsmen in my cousin's wedding and going to Florida to see family on another trip I don't think it's going to happen this year. It really kills me inside. One day I might just say F it and take the drive myself and stay overnight lol.

And @Rexinator989 you know I'd hit you up if I did go...I didn't forget about you!