What's new

Boswell Pipe shop

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
a little poop for you all, JM owns a house up north real close to the new location, Huntington area, He set up a pipe shop there and his wife and he moved to that house. He is now making pipes at the new location and He runs that store while Dan and his wife stayed in chambersburg and are running that store. Dan is making the pipes at chambersburg also.
I thought Dan was making all the current pipes. Either way, I know they'll be good pipes.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Damn this thread - around midnight last night while sipping the Jameson Caskmates I picked up the other day, I somehow found myself on Boswell's website and ordered some Bear Blend, Countryside, Northwoods, and more Pipers Pleasure. And a couple of bags of Penzance at seriously jacked-up prices for good measure (I checked just in case, and there they were....!). I almost never pay over MSRP for anything, just on principle!
Penzance...? They had Penzance??

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
There was some talk he tried to sell the Chambersburg cigar business to another person that just opened a new cigar lounge down the street

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
That's the Union Cigar shop, in Gettysburg. That guy is something else. He told new that they opened a new shop right past Boswell's. I don't care for the shop in Gettysburg kinda....... Um lost for words. Boswell's is a much better atmosphere.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
That's the Union Cigar shop, in Gettysburg. That guy is something else. He told new that they opened a new shop right past Boswell's. I don't care for the shop in Gettysburg kinda....... Um lost for words. Boswell's is a much better atmosphere.
Agreed but his hours aren't great. No evenings and early Saturday hours. The guy from Gettysburg is different, but was blown away when he told me that Boswell offered to sell the cigar business to him.

But seems to make more sense with JM moving.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
that's actually not what i said lol. I needed a few to add to the sweet tea so i could make shipping. just wanted a list of must haves.

I'm taking my kickball and going home.
Hey Rob @Agentskull I'm going to be the bully, stealing your kick ball and throwing it over the fence into the neighbors yard.....9405803699300266188023

MFYMB!

HONK HONK!!!!!!!! Thanks truck I mean bus driver! (y)

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
i don't know what MFYMB stands for... truth be told i'm a little worried.
thanks for "answering" my questions.

I will have to send a severed kangaroo head to mr. bus driver sometime in the near future.
You're welcome. It stands for Mother F*** Your Mail Box. Had to keep it somewhat PG here.

I just missed the mailman by 20 minutes or so....it'll be heading your way tomorrow.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
You're welcome. It stands for Mother F*** Your Mail Box. Had to keep it somewhat PG here.

I just missed the mailman by 20 minutes or so....it'll be heading your way tomorrow.
Well. Samples you did send.... i was going to put this is bombers basement, but it seemed more fitting here.

It smelled so damn good I already smoked some of the pipers pleasure.

Thanks a ton

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk