What's new

Boswell Pipe shop

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
not really, I could meet you in town, lets say at the turnpike entrance, let your car at my work, blindfold ya and take ya to my cabin, since there is no address for that and its a mile off the main road, in the woods with no landmarks. Make ya sleep there and pick you up tomorrow morning and blindfold ya again till we are far enough away from the cabin that I determine we are far enough away.
There now, that doesn't sound too bad, does it? Buhahahaa
O, and cash only at Boswell's? whats the matta with you, they take cards ya know.
so, what time shall I pick you up?:eek:

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
What time are you guys planning on hitting the shop? I'm out at our place in Strasburg this weekend and may be able to sneak over there for a little. G1

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
What time are you guys planning on hitting the shop? I'm out at our place in Strasburg this weekend and may be able to sneak over there for a little. G1
I am going to be there from 10-12, I gotta fly after that, too many things to do in the afternoon and evening. The group I am meeting is from another forum called Christian Pipe Smokers Forum, could get out of control:)