What's new

Boswell Pipe shop

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Who else is a little frustrated with the weekly pipes that are put up and sold within minutes lol. Kind of like when the monsters come out but on a weekly basis. Anyone live near there who can do a recon mission as I've heard there are a lot of similar pipes on the walls of the shop and are cheaper than the weekly sale pipes. I'm going to have to do a road trip up there sometime, just haven't thought about it with the big herf coming up. G1

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recommend you call them and get them to send you some pictures of similar pipes. I know JM and his boy and they have always worked with me on purchases. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Yeah my first purchase was actually one that was similar to one that I asked about on the then Thursday sale page. They must be on dial up or something as it took Dan like 3 days to shoot me a pic LOL. Yeah, I think being such a personal preference type item, its better to just get my butt in the car and drive up there. This way there are no excuses. G1

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Got it. Won't be doing anything for a few, heading out to chitown for the herf and I know I'm gonna be buying a few out there. Going to try and get to Iwan Ries just to check out what tobacco's they may have on the shelf. Going to updown in old town on Friday, not sure what they have as far as pipes and tobacco go though. G1

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Dude.....you need to make the trip.....there are SOOOOOOOoooooo many more pipes to choose from in the store. The one's he post's go like wild fire.........

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Actually a friend from pipesmag is going up there tomorrow and he's' going to shoot me a few pics. I'm hoping I don't see anything I like as I've got too many expenses this coming weekend to think about. G1

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The folks at Boswells are just plain great to deal with. There is not only pipes on the walls, but they have two or three rolling carts filled with pipes. If your ever in the Chambersburg/Gettysburg area its a must stop.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Just came from there, oh yeah, they have a ton of pipes.... Hardly made it out without buying another pipe, although he did clean out my wallet:) but I allowed him to. Good thing I don't live closer to that place.
I just called in an order for one of their shotshell pipes(perfect for waterfowl season!) about 30 minutes ago. It will be my first Boswell's pipe.

I'd love to visit the store with about $400 to spend. LOL

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Just came from there, oh yeah, they have a ton of pipes.... Hardly made it out without buying another pipe, although he did clean out my wallet:) but I allowed him to. Good thing I don't live closer to that place.
HA, your gonna need more than that:), at least I would. I budgeted myself half that today and I came home broke, almost got the credit card out:( thay had a shot shell pipe that was screaming my name....

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
HA, your gonna need more than that:), at least I would. I budgeted myself half that today and I came home broke, almost got the credit card out:( thay had a shot shell pipe that was screaming my name....
LOL. OK... $500 and no credit cards allowed to be in my wallet. :cool:

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Did the shotshell pipe have a red stem? If it did, it's mine now. :D

http://boswellpipes.com/dimpledshotshell82814.html

Pic from their website:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
31   0   0

You rotten son of.... Hey, that's my pipe! Yep, that's the one, I picked that pipe up at least 8 times, then my wife's voice kept talking in my head, " you don't need another pipe" then I would lay it back down..... You got one sweet pipe there.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0

You rotten son of.... Hey, that's my pipe! Yep, that's the one, I picked that pipe up at least 8 times, then my wife's voice kept talking in my head, " you don't need another pipe" then I would lay it back down..... You got one sweet pipe there.
LMAO. :cool: It should arrive tomorrow...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
31   0   0

LMAO. :cool: It should arrive tomorrow. ..
thats great, it was a really nice pipe. I called Dan yesterday, Told him I wanted a price on a red oom paul with a red or amber stem... I KNOW this is gonna cost me money.....
Be sur eot post some pics of your new pipe for us to see. Congrats