What's new

BOTL™ 2012 Lancero by Drew Estate

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
FYI - even though the website says in-stock, it's only currently available for pre-order to donors of the site. Any non-donor orders will be cancelled. Sorry, thus is the fairest way to reward those who have supported the site.

As has been posted since the beginning in the original post - You will receive an email the very second they are available. The coupon code will not work until that time.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Just a re-posting for those interested parties and as of right now the discount code botl doesn't work. It will be activated when the e-mail is sent out. Just to be clear this coupon code is not retroactive.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
62   0   1
FYI - even though the website says in-stock, it's only currently available for pre-order to donors of the site. Any non-donor orders will be cancelled. Sorry, thus is the fairest way to reward those who have supported the site.

As has been posted since the beginning in the original post - You will receive an email the very second they are available. The coupon code will not work until that time.

So, just so I understand correctly, the order I just placed with the disabled discount code is going to be auto-cancelled due to the fact that I have yet to donate to the site this year? Not bitching, just want to make sure I'm understanding correctly....

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
So, just so I understand correctly, the order I just placed with the disabled discount code is going to be auto-cancelled due to the fact that I have yet to donate to the site this year? Not bitching, just want to make sure I'm understanding correctly....
Glen, PM sent.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
So I'm leaving on Friday for a trip, so unless we (those that haven't donated to the site this year) get the email prior to that then I may be screwed. Was going to buy a box but might have to spend it elsewhere.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
[video=youtube;mACqcZZwG0k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mACqcZZwG0k[/video]

Yeah, I went there :cool:

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0

What if I didn't donate this year? Been a donor for uh...6 years?

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Emails have been sent out - if you did not receive one, all the pertinent information is included in the very first post of this thread.
Thanks to everyone who was patient and understanding. Thanks to Tim, JD and you for your support.

JD asked me to post this video on his behalf.
[video=youtube;pZFOlOO2b7w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZFOlOO2b7w[/video]

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Wow, I just paid all my bills for the month (vacation prep) and then I get the email. Such bad timing! Oh well, a 5er for now and maybe I can find more later :)

Can't wait to try them!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Had a hard time deciding on a 5er or box (spent 15min adding and deleting both) but ended up getting a box. Don't want to regret not getting a box if I really like these. Big ups to Eric, Podman, and JD for putting this together!

falconman515

Central Cali Cigar Crew
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Removed to clarify -Eric

I just received an email Eric saying these are ready for pre-order.

So even though I got an email stating this your saying if I place my order it will be cancelled since I have not donated to BOTL?????
:disappoin