What's new

BOTL™ 2012 Lancero by Drew Estate

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Yup, got myself registered and went shopping for some extra 5-ers... we'll see if they stay in the cart until the 7th. If not, I'll re-add them.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Podman. Totally new to this forum. Noob here. Hey fellas. Popped in here b/c I heard about this DE BOTL cigar. You can for sure put me down for a box! If you're Tim, thanks so much for recommending me to this forum. It looks like an awesome place man. Please PM me if you need more info from me to ensure I get a box. Sorry guys, didn't mean my very first post to be a purchase type of thing... Looking forward to knowing ya'll more! Jiunn Liu.

SuprHasan

I'm finished with cigars
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hey Podman. Totally new to this forum. Noob here. Hey fellas. Popped in here b/c I heard about this DE BOTL cigar. You can for sure put me down for a box! If you're Tim, thanks so much for recommending me to this forum. It looks like an awesome place man. Please PM me if you need more info from me to ensure I get a box. Sorry guys, didn't mean my very first post to be a purchase type of thing... Looking forward to knowing ya'll more! Jiunn Liu.
I was afraid this would happen. Not a BOTL, but I'll just join to get access to the cigar. Maybe there should have been a few more restrictions on accessibility to the cigar.
That's my opinion and I stand by it.

PM privileges are enabled after you reach a certain number of posts.