Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]
Alright!!!

These finally go out. My wife is taking them to the PO this morning. They should start arriving Friday or Saturday.

Thank you all once again for the patience you have shown as well as the understanding. This was not normal at all to have taken so long, and I apologize that it did.
Wayne--still have not received mine.
Could be just tied up in the mail, but can you please double check when you get a moment? Gracias!

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
I got no such PM...So I was mentioned in a list of folks getting the bags late? When is the ETA?

Thanks for the info! I appreciate it :)

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Due to some confusion on my end, I did not get yours and Besstr's out with the others. I did not have your addresses. But, I am sending these out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay and my lack of communication. I thought I had copied you on the PM I sent besstr. My bad, hope you understand.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I believe everyone who has signed up now has their bags. If not, please contact me ASAP so that I can rectify the situation. Thanks to all in the last group for your understanding, during the long wait, when the lightning hit.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
As it were, I wasn't going to do another GB as the last one put a bad taste in my mouth. But I do this to help out the community at large, so I will do another this year. That's the good. The bad is that I put in the order today, but the lead time is 13 weeks. I wish I could get them sooner, but I can't unless the price gets ridiculous (over $1 a bag).

So a little patience and I will have them and put up another GB. Please don't start a list as this is just an update for what will be in the future. There is no "holding a place in line".

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
As it were, I wasn't going to do another GB as the last one put a bad taste in my mouth. But I do this to help out the community at large, so I will do another this year. That's the good. The bad is that I put in the order today, but the lead time is 13 weeks. I wish I could get them sooner, but I can't unless the price gets ridiculous (over $1 a bag).

So a little patience and I will have them and put up another GB. Please don't start a list as this is just an update for what will be in the future. There is no "holding a place in line".
Awesome. Thanks a bunch for the update. Could you please do me a favour and send me a PM as to what the issues were with the last one so we can try and make sure that this one goes smoother. I have managed to get a hold of some of these and really have to say that it is the quality that makes them such a good deal.

Thanks
Aaron

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Awesome. Thanks a bunch for the update. Could you please do me a favour and send me a PM as to what the issues were with the last one so we can try and make sure that this one goes smoother. I have managed to get a hold of some of these and really have to say that it is the quality that makes them such a good deal.

Thanks
Aaron
I'd rather not air dirty laundry so to speak, I just wanted to mention why I haven't done a GB in a while. The problem wasn't on this board so I am sorry if I didn't make that clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.