What's new

BOTL 5 Finger Bag Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I'd rather not air dirty laundry so to speak, I just wanted to mention why I haven't done a GB in a while. The problem wasn't on this board so I am sorry if I didn't make that clear.

Yeah not really interested in dirt. Just want to make this comfortable for you. You helping us out should not create extra stress in your life. F that meant us doing one big order and dealing with shipping it is an option.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Yeah not really interested in dirt. Just want to make this comfortable for you. You helping us out should not create extra stress in your life. F that meant us doing one big order and dealing with shipping it is an option.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thank you for your understanding. The minimum order is 20,000 bags (yes that's 20 thousand).

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
I have a place down the road from me. I'll check into how much they cost and the minimum order.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Wayne...Just wanted to express my interest in getting more of these as well.

It is dumbfounding how FAST these things go!

And for anyone who missed out, I can't stress enough how great the quality of these bags are, AND the incredible pricing that Wayne gets for us....Simply great.

Thanks for loooking into another possible order, Wayne....We all appreciate the work and coordination that this takes :)

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Wayne...Just wanted to express my interest in getting more of these as well.

It is dumbfounding how FAST these things go!

And for anyone who missed out, I can't stress enough how great the quality of these bags are, AND the incredible pricing that Wayne gets for us....Simply great.

Thanks for loooking into another possible order, Wayne....We all appreciate the work and coordination that this takes :)
Clint is 100% correct on his statement, thanks for doing this again Wayne!!

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
This bag is the ONLY way to bomb.... can't wait to get my hands some more of these....thanks for doing the legwork on this for the BOTL.

true that, you don't want your goodies knocking around unprotected. :stretchgr

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Checkout the prices on page 1, but I'm sure they will go up a little bit but still more than worth the price in my opinion.
I was able to secure the same pricing. They helped me work out some issues even though poly prices have gone up. So the prices on the first page are still valid.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I was able to secure the same pricing. They helped me work out some issues even though poly prices have gone up. So the prices on the first page are still valid.
If that's the case, I'm down for 200! Great rates, thanks for what you are doing.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Thanks for taking care of these again. I see will be 13 weeks for delivery, last you were not taking pre orders or commitments. When might you post a new thread or take pre orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.