What's new

BoTL Fantasy Football 2008

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Dang-it. I lost to a Defense and a kicker. If not for 28 point from TB, I would have won!!! Give him a normal D and I'm in the championship. Oh ya, and Romo need to stop it with the dates. I knew guys that used to think they played better after getting some, but Tony better realize he's not one of em.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Dang-it. I lost to a Defense and a kicker. If not for 28 point from TB, I would have won!!! Give him a normal D and I'm in the championship. Oh ya, and Romo need to stop it with the dates. I knew guys that used to think they played better after getting some, but Tony better realize he's not one of em.

Yup, the unlucky factor got you this week. This year was unusually close for all teams due to injuries and the Internet evening out the owners.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
that was fun! next year i'll know WTF i'm doing!! which doesn't really mean anything! all i know is i hate eli more than i used to!!! ha!!!!

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Wow, 2 years in a row. Thats a difficult feat, believe me I know.

I'd like to congratulate myself for winning 2 out of 2 years and also to all those who I have played during that time for having the opportunity to play me.
Your sticks will be enjoyed, have no fear.

I will be holding off season clinics if anyone is interested.

:grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU:

Thanks to Clay for running another great year!