What's new

BoTL Fantasy Football 2008

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I should have played Brian Leonard this week too!

Week 6 will be a big week for a lot of us. Best of luck fellas!

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Put me on the list for next year please..

Btw, i am in two other leauges. One is on Fox and the other is with my guyus from work. This has been a crazy year for fantasy football. Brady has been a machine and thanks to him, so has Randy Moss.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Now my team here starts doing something, too little, too late!!! ARRRRGH!

Ok, Maybe you guys can help me in my other league. Which RB's should I start, I need 2, no flex option. My RBs are Willis McGahee, Thomas Jones, Fred Taylor and I just picked up Derrick Ward and Bears Adrian Petersen. What do you guys think?

I'm a half game out of the playoffs, and I play the two guys right ahead of me the next two weeks.

Come on, help a bruddah out!!!

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Now my team here starts doing something, too little, too late!!! ARRRRGH!

Ok, Maybe you guys can help me in my other league. Which RB's should I start, I need 2, no flex option. My RBs are Willis McGahee, Thomas Jones, Fred Taylor and I just picked up Derrick Ward and Bears Adrian Petersen. What do you guys think?

I'm a half game out of the playoffs, and I play the two guys right ahead of me the next two weeks.

Come on, help a bruddah out!!!

Call me or PM with the details of the point system and I willl see if I can help you.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Well I hae to rely on Monday night football and Randy Moss to pull of a win this week. Need 10 points from him to win... with the win, it will put me in 3rd place for playoffs.

Guess I will drink a few Stella Artois and smoke something tasty.