What's new

BoTL Fantasy Football 2008

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Alright, well due to the interest already being started, I am going to go ahead and set up this league.. I am dead at work today, and figure why the hell not.

The league will be on Yahoo again this year, I will post points and all that stuff once we get more interest.. There will be a 5 cigar buy in.. these should come from a little island with a jackass leader, but we can talk about that if we need too..

Cigars MUST be in my possession b4 the draft or you will get dropped, sorry I have to do it this way.. Payouts will be determined later..

This will be a live draft, and we will work out the best possible time that works for the most people..

Before people start wanting in, An invitation will be extended to those who participated last year first... whatever open spots will then be filled from here. If we need to go 12 teams I am fine with that..

So just stay tuned here for more details...

-C

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
We can work something out.. but i will let you all know what the openings are looking like..

Smitty

OpFTH Co-Founder
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
interested - but also do not have a big selection of island treats to shell out. would have to scramble a trade together. so let me know

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
We can run 2 leagues if need be, as mentioned above.. I will start sending emails tomorrow most likely and see if we can get this going..

we can do one CC and on NC if we need to as well..

Broadway Joe

Formerly Havana Joe
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Smitty and I are in a Fantasy Baseball League together and we've done Football in the past, tons of fun. Unfortunately, we are often battling each other in the back of the pack :disappoin

- Hey Smitty, Peavy is starting on Thurs, the day that you get him of course...I didn't realize I was up against you this week :cool:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I am in 2nd to last in baseball right now.. i dont have time to deal with it.. 7 of my pitchers have done stints on the DL..
I like football better

Broadway Joe

Formerly Havana Joe
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Oh, I'm with you. Fantasy Football is the Main Attraction!! This is my 1st year with Baseball, which is fun, but nothing will overtake Football