What's new

BOTL Gives Back - Operation Esteli, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
just when you thought it couldnt get any better..... it suddenly does!

TATUAJE SUPPORTS OPERATION ESTELI 2014!

Keep your eyes peeled for an upcoming announcement on Tat's sponsorship of our cause!

Thanks to Pete and the rest of the team at Tatuaje! We sincerely appreciate your help!

it goes without saying guys.... SUPPORT those who support us....

everybody burn a Tat tonight in celebration! :)
Sweet Dave! Can't wait for this!!! Burning this little gem tonight!

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Getting ready to break in my new BOTL:OE shirt (with thanks) on the dog walk.

Edit: updated with shot of the shirt in action. Made my dog walk gar taste even better. Thanks shirt!

Last edited:

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
just when you thought it couldnt get any better..... it suddenly does!

TATUAJE SUPPORTS OPERATION ESTELI 2014!

Keep your eyes peeled for an upcoming announcement on Tat's sponsorship of our cause!

Thanks to Pete and the rest of the team at Tatuaje! We sincerely appreciate your help!

it goes without saying guys.... SUPPORT those who support us....

everybody burn a Tat tonight in celebration! :)
I'm excited to finally announce that Tatuaje has donated 2 memberships to the 2014...

Tune in to the OE Raffle Live Draw tonight to see if you won a membership.

Not lucky? Registration for the 2014 Saints & Sinners begins June 20th for new members.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey eric, i see you posted that on the 20th that the sns club would be open for new members. I tried a few times and keeping a screen saying it wasn't open!? Any info?

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
We've talked a bunch about the upcoming raffle... and we have several extremely cool auctions still on the horizon.... Ill offer an incentive....

We will do something "special" for BOTL members that are also t-shirt purchasers.. related to one of the above.... that gives you an advantage over non-t-shirt purchasers... (more to be disclosed later :) )....
Dave, is there anything still happening with this?

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Planning on making the "official" announcement later today Clint... will post something here.. and will send out info on social media as well... but.. the fundraising side of OE 2014 is now closed.. We still have some work to do to get funds distributed, get the September visit planned out.. etc.. but most of those activities will be "behind the scenes"... we'll keep you guys posted on whats going on.. and when we actually start seeing the results of our efforts, we'll make sure photos, etc.. are posted and announcements are made...

thanks again to all that participated.. this has been an AWESOME experience so far.. and is only going to get better over the next couple of months as we start seeing activities take place in Nica and witnessing the great things that are being done as a result of this boards collective efforts..

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
One last request for the kids in Esteli gents....

Ive been talking with our primary point of contact with the school.... IF we can do this.. they would be most appreciative..

They would like to improve their educational capability and add some additional electronics.. if anyone has a old, used (but still working) DvD player, laptop, or other similar item that they are willing to part with.. let me know...

These would NOT be dedicated to our sponsored classroom only.. These type of items would be put into their computer lab so that all of the kids at the school would have access to them.. or in the case of something like a DvD player, could be checked out by a teacher to use in any classroom to present educational films, etc..

They also are always in need of additional school supplies... paper, pencils, pens, markers, etc..etc..

PLEASE DO NOT JUST SEND THIS TYPE OF STUFF TO ME.... PM FIRST... There is only so much stuff that we can fit into our bags on the trip.. As much as I would like to deliver 10x laptops a dozen DvD players, and 50 reams of paper to them.. we can not make that work.. there is limited space/weight available.... so we need to coordinate our efforts and maybe take a load down in September.. then send another load down when the BOTL Cigar Safari happens in 2015 if we have more than we can take this time around.. etc..etc..

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.