What's new

BOTL Loyalty

Rating - 95.7%
24   1   0
This place is awesome. I've been posting on other forums for about 7 years (mainly sports and gambling related), and I am a mod of a legal self help forum. The BS I have to deal with daily as a mod, is nothing like here.

Basically, the people here are not assholes.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I still consider myself a newb and I can only agree that this truly is a brotherhood of generous and supportive fellow cigar and pipe enthusiast. Thank you to all my brothers for helping may this place so.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I would discuss some of the silly reasons I've gotten banned on other forums, but I know moderators of their community still follow me here years later ^_^.

I did get banned from Puff though for knowing why another friend got banned. They banned CheapHumidors for running contests and giving stuff to members. Puff wanted CheapHumidors to pay them $1,000 a month in order to GIVE their members free stuff.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have to agree. I lurked around as a quest for awhile just to see how things rolled on the sight. Very welcoming, non judgemental group. Glad to be part of it and thanks to all for the warm welcome I received. KEN

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I agree. This is one of the most civilized cigar forums on the internet. Because of that the membership has really grown over the last few years.

To be honest. I had concerns that with all the new members that there could be some some riff raff to come with it, a bad apple or two can spoil the whole crop. But the guys here do a good job of keeping this a drama free enviroment.:nono:

:applause:Big thanks to all the BOTL's and Mods for making this the place it is.

Don't change a thing.:peace:

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I was going to post something very similar to this thread, but I found yours Hoshy, and you are correct. This is a great place. I belong to another forum, and while some of the members are great, there is so much bickering on there. So much, that the first page is completely non-cigar related. This place is great. Ive learned so much, and have so much still to learn, that I know that I will learn it from here. Thanks guys for making it awesome, and someplace I spend most of my work day :computer: Ok, threadjacking complete :)