What's new

BOTL Mugs????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
****UPDATED****

In passing, speaking with a few BOTL's and our obsession of coffee and the cool mugs some of us own, I found out about a local company here in the USA, Deneen Pottery based out of Minnesota. Some of you might be familiar with them and some of you may not. They make pottery mugs, 100% by hand for the Death Wish Coffee company as well as many other companies and businesses.

Now here's where BOTL will come into play. Eric is approving this for us. I think it would be badass to have Deneen Pottery make us a run of mugs. As I checked out their website, it seems like we can have the pottery customized to our colors (which I think is black and yellow?), have a stamp created and also pick out the shape of the mug. I've seen their death wish coffee mugs and many others, since I follow them on Instagram and facebook and their work is so awesome. But with that, they are a bit pricey. And they're dishwasher and microwave safe.

I know I'd proudly use the coffee mug and represent BOTL.

And a HUGE THANK YOU to Clint @cgraunke who is going to step up for us (again) and get the ball rolling.

Guys, I talked with E and I'm going to take this on after the 2016 Pipe of the Year shipments are taken care of.
It will probably be a January/February project. I'll start a new thread at that time and make sure to PM everyone that showed interest here so they don't miss out.
They're close, so worst case I can swing by and pick them up, and meet @A Huge Nerd for a smoke! (y)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Ha! they are in St Paul, MN. about 15 minutes from my house!
Now that's awesome! I'm a little jealous!

Just a thought, if not enough support to get this going on its own, maybe roll it in with the next round of OE somehow? Might get added interest going for both that way...
Now that would be an awesome idea too!!! Just trying to brainstorm and see if we can make something happen. I'm down to help out OE and BOTL with buying a kick ass mug too!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
In. Deneen makes some quality stuff. Wish i grabbed one of them death wish yeti mugs that are already sold out
I was on the fence about getting one too. I hesitated big time and should've just got one and if I didn't like it I could've always sold it to someone for what I paid. It's pretty disgusting though how much they're already selling for on ebay.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I was on the fence about getting one too. I hesitated big time and should've just got one and if I didn't like it I could've always sold it to someone for what I paid. It's pretty disgusting though how much they're already selling for on ebay.
I never knew there was such a market for mugs. But after seeing that death wish winter mug, I want one. But not for $125 !!
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.