What's new

BOTL Mugs????

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I tagged him in the first post. If he doesn't want to go through with this it's ok too. I figured I throw it out here as a suggestion and spark the interest of others which I see there's a few more people than I actually expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But let's say he doesn't want to go through with it (I have no idea if he does or not) it makes him look bad.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Yep keep your ideas to yourself. No need to brainstorm and promote brotherhood.
I am promoting respect and brotherhood. I think BOTL is responsible for much of the brotherhood that we have on here and outside of the interwebs. I would like this to continue. I know other people have wanted to do hats, or hoodies or various other BOTL branded merchandise. I think if we respect the brand, it is on us to run all our thoughts offline first.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Perfectly fine thread IMO. Also I've asked him to do other merch before in a private text. Because I have his number. If not I would of placed it on a thread. Nothing wrong with ideas. If E doesn't want it. It's his board. And oh well. No reason for hurt feelings on any side.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Perfectly fine thread IMO. Also I've asked him to do other merch before in a private text. Because I have his number. If not I would of placed it on a thread. Nothing wrong with ideas. If E doesn't want it. It's his board. And oh well. No reason for hurt feelings on any side.

There are no sides. I think it's a matter of respect and others disagree. I don't think feelings were hurt and no one got personal. So we're good.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0

I don't have E's personal number hence this thread. Or I would've gladly texted him and spoke to him about it off the forum. No feelings hurt here either. Just a huge fan of the BOTL swag and representing this badass forum!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
There are no sides. I think it's a matter of respect and others disagree. I don't think feelings were hurt and no one got personal. So we're good.
I don't think anyone was trying to disrespect E or his BOTL brand. I think this was more about trying to gauge interest to see if anyone would be interested IF E were to put together a set of mugs. Now there is a baseline so E knows an approximate figure for the amount of members that would be interested IF E were to do a run. If he doesn't then there are no hurt feelings, this was just trying to gauge interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.