What's new

BotL NC Fantasy Football League 2008 - 2009

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Here's what I propose:

Current: Reception Yards (25 yards per point; 3 points at 200 yards)
Proposed: Reception Yards (15 yards per point; 3 points at 200 yards)

Quarterbacks passing points won't change, but the receivers will. It's not uncommon for a QB to get a bunch of passing yards, but it's to multiple receivers. With the current yards per point system for receivers, it's hard for them to get many points unless they get a bunch of TD's.

Current: Return Yards (150 yards per point)
Proposed: Return Yards (100 yards per point)

Thoughts?
I guess it's whatever everybody thinks but I made my selections based on the points system before the draft. I would have drafted a receiver before round 5 if I had known this last Thursday. I passed on a lot of good receivers because of the point system. Just my thoughts.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I guess it's whatever everybody thinks but I made my selections based on the points system before the draft. I would have drafted a receiver before round 5 if I had known this last Thursday. I passed on a lot of good receivers because of the point system. Just my thoughts.
Good point maybe it should stay as is.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Okay...that's understandable, changing the receiving points won't happen this year.

What about changing the points for the return yards? Anybody have any objections?

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I dont like it... the points change before the draft or not... it is kinda hard to change them after everybody has already picked their teams...

this will benefit the guys that have chicago and san diego more than anybody b/c of their return game...

I dont like the idea

oh and sticks fly today

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I think we can talk about changes for next year, but after the draft I don't think it's fair to change the scoring system.

For next year, I wouldn't mind seeing receivers be more important. The scoring for this year and last basically makes this a fantasy running back league.

mnelson

Matthew
Rating - 98.3%
104   1   0
man i wished i had drafted differently, i didnt even look at the break down of points.........

SHIT

lol oh well i am still gonna destroy you guys :grin:

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
No worries, we'll make the changes next year. I meant to do it before the draft but it snuck up on me so quickly I forgot to do it.

codemachine

Cigar n00b
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
*sigh* I missed the draft. Stupid job going nuts on me for 2 whole weeks with no warning. Oh well. I didn't do too bad with the auto draft.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
All smokes have been received, I will post pics as soon as I find my camera.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I bet your wife has it and is sending pictures to all of her family of your new toys.

:rolling: :rofl::agreeclen

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
right I cant believe I lost today. unbelievably bad day for my guys, and its like half of them didnt play!
A couple of your guys didn't play and Brady and your TE both left the game early.

I got lucky today, I'm going to need to make some adjustments for next week if I hope to have a shot...to score 54 points and win is a rare occurrence, I can't let it happen again.

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Next year 10 team league!!!! Like last year! No offense guys, but after week 1 I was pretty much done for the season due to an inability to pick anyone up at all. Last year I lost both of my running backs in the first 2 weeks and was able to at least pick up a couple of rookies that helped me out along the way a little. Its hard to keep playing when half of your guys are injured on the first snap of every game and there is no room for injury.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I am not good at fantasy football. Poor lolipop kids.