What's new

BotL NC Fantasy Football League 2008 - 2009

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Very nice, I better hit the waiver wire because I need a little help if I'm gonna get those...

Dog Rockets and Shreveport are stacked!
It doesn't matter come playoffs time.

Last year Benzo and Andrew Dill were rolling over everyone all season long. When the playoffs started, they both lost in the first round and had to play each other for the third place prize. Things really get crazy at the end of the year.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Very nice, I better hit the waiver wire because I need a little help if I'm gonna get those...

Dog Rockets and Shreveport are stacked!
It doesn't matter come playoffs time.

Last year Benzo and Andrew Dill were rolling over everyone all season long. When the playoffs started, they both lost in the first round and had to play each other for the third place prize. Things really get crazy at the end of the year.
I hate to tell you I told you so. By telling you that, I am conceding to a 2nd place finish this year, but....I told you so!

Your team kicked my ass this week. I still have my QB left, but I doubt Aaron Rodgers will earn me 55 points.

Congrats petroleum, sticks will go out this week.

What a great season, thanks to everyone who played. It was a blast!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
It was a great season with an even better finish! Between being the highest scoring team all season and just sneaking into the playoffs, I'm exhausted. But I can't quit looking at the BOTL NC homepage!

I can't wait to see those sticks being put in my humidor :tongueout

I had fun guys.

:clap: :applause: Thanks to everybody and to Tuffy for taking care of this :applause: :clap: