What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IMG_0374.JPG

USHOG got me good with this. I really appreciate his kindness and will be able to expand my palate as I have never sampled any of these beauties. Much appreciated.

Rating - 100%
156   0   0

Got my end today from daleo8803. Thanks for the sticks brother lots of new to me and one of my favorites Room 101 HN. I'll try and get your end out in the am.

jonnylieberman

Ask Me About Outrage
Rating - 97.5%
53   1   0
View attachment 44723

Jim hit me back with a ton of bricks. I'm going to smoke all of these, and take notes.

Thanks!
I'm a total Noob, Jim. I just happen to love Bolivar! And I'm very excited about that one with "2006" written on the label.

Enjoy! Hopefully there is something in there new for you. Hard to find stuff to hit back "noobs" that aren't actually noobs :)
I'm a total Noob. And, I just so happen to LOVE Bolivar! I'm also intrigued by the one with "2006" written on the label...

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
View attachment 44723

Jim hit me back with a ton of bricks. I'm going to smoke all of these, and take notes.

Thanks!
I'm a total Noob, Jim. I just happen to love Bolivar! And I'm very excited about that one with "2006" written on the label.

Enjoy! Hopefully there is something in there new for you. Hard to find stuff to hit back "noobs" that aren't actually noobs :)
I'm a total Noob. And, I just so happen to LOVE Bolivar! I'm also intrigued by the one with "2006" written on the label...
2006 ashton VSG....fantastic smoke....smoke it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.