What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
So thrasher66 hit me pretty hard. Very nice stuff here, a couple favorites and some never hads. Thank you sir, I plan on enjoying each of these. Yours should go out tomorrow.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411095616.889800.jpg

Shrody234

Jimmy
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
bomb1.jpg

My man Adam (smokinghole) gave me a very warm welcome to BOTL and blew up my mailbox today with his return hit! Very grateful for all the smokes which most of them have some serious age on them! AAAAND to top it all off, the pipe starter kit. Looking forward to giving that stuff a try. Awesome trade, thanks bro. And thank you Teach for coordinating this all, our trade is complete!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
View attachment 44741

My man Adam (smokinghole) gave me a very warm welcome to BOTL and blew up my mailbox today with his return hit! Very grateful for all the smokes which most of them have some serious age on them! AAAAND to top it all off, the pipe starter kit. Looking forward to giving that stuff a try. Awesome trade, thanks bro. And thank you Teach for coordinating this all, our trade is complete!
Now his handle makes sense... A smoking hole is all that's left of your mailbox after he sends you something! There is a whole lotta awesome there, enjoy and welcome brother!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would like to do another trade, done many a trades on FB groups, but want to get my rep up. My first is still pending completion with problemsolverjc, but am down to do another!!!!!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey teach, 3/5King and I are done. Nice sticks I have only had the Undercrown (one of my go to cigars)

I just started my second sabbatical and the last thing I want to do is boot my computer. (On my phone now). So I will post feedback when I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.