What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
So, my latest Newb Trade really obliterated my mailbox! Look at this damage...
View attachment 35948
Deadman's Point crushed me.
A package to you will go out tomorrow my friend.
Thank you very much for the selection of sticks there bro.
Holy shit! Lots of good Cubans! That Casa Fuente brings back so many good memories for me! Just looking at it makes me want to fly to Vegas, go straight to the Forum Shops, and enjoy a Casa Fuente cigar and a their awesome mojitos. The 2014 IPCPR can't get here soon enough!!!!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
huge massive devastating bomb by our very own javajunkie, he said i couldn't count...apparently he failed kindergarten even worse than i did....thanks java! looking forward to all the smokes! on a side note, never saw a UF-13 without the pigtail before...curious...

IMAG0602.jpg

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
cigars.jpg

Got back in the office today to see this incredible bomb! L'At, Fausto, Anejo, LP, Howard, Tat, and much more. Dustinspo - thanks so much, brother. This selection looks incredible and I can't wait to check some of these out.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
huge massive devastating bomb by our very own javajunkie, he said i couldn't count...apparently he failed kindergarten even worse than i did....thanks java! looking forward to all the smokes! on a side note, never saw a UF-13 without the pigtail before...curious...

View attachment 35951
That original OSOK!...... so good!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I hope I'm not posting on the wrong thread. I'm new here... I've done the introduction already and have just been lurking around on the site these past few days looking into everything people have been posting and proper way to go about getting involved. I am ready to do a trade with a senior BOTL member. I'm just not sure where to post my interest. Any help?

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hogfarmer you just tore me a new one with your package!!!!

I just got introduced too Tatuajes/Pete Johnson's brands and have been in love ever since!

Thanks buddy I really appreciate it!!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I hope I'm not posting on the wrong thread. I'm new here... I've done the introduction already and have just been lurking around on the site these past few days looking into everything people have been posting and proper way to go about getting involved. I am ready to do a trade with a senior BOTL member. I'm just not sure where to post my interest. Any help?
nope, you got it pretty much right! hang tight, check in here from time to time, and within the next day-ish (dependent on our FOG to n00b ratio) teach will post an official pairing for you.

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0

View attachment 35951
That original OSOK!...... so good!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Holy balls! Nice bomb!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
All newbies waiting for a sponsor will need to read the first post of this thread and are expected to follow the rules.

Current Trades

King Kill 33 - Deadman's Point (in the works) 9505 5000 3308 3299 0001 17 9405 5036 9930 0106 8255 44
Javajunkie - Xavier Dredo (in the works) 9114901123086394190420
ATL - TatPat
King Kill 33 - Huffington Poster
andysc83 - Cigar_Benz_Daddy

Newbies waiting for a sponsor:

wantacigar

On Hold - first chance used

alex83

Sponsors on deck:

Shadowcam (cash deal)

Canuck section:

Trade on hold: