What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Do we have any vets available to sponsor? Please grab a noob if you're able to help. Thanks! If a noob on trade list wants to speed up the process with a cash deal, please see the list below.

Completed Trades

Current Trades

javajunkie - s_bell (Canadian)
USHOG - jeremybyrd
dharbolt - alex trader
slicer - manbearpig
slicer - cigaramento
johnnylieberman - winston596
johnnylieberman - iholmes

Newbies waiting for a sponsor:

dreamingat30fps
tombstone
JCinPA
stogiefisher
ruffian_aaron
canismajor
a huge nerd
ginoc
chrishorsley13

Sponsors on deck:

Shadowcam (cash deal)
Smoqman (cash deal)
Chefboyrg54 (cash deal)

On Hold - first chance used

atllogix
USMC0621
Ben Murphy (UK - cash deal)
Gjoconnell
KFBR932
stogiejim
jemos814 (cash deal)
zarhan (cash deal Canada)

Newbies That Disappeared:

press_mute
Zigman
Henry
Stogies&Bogeys
jrodzilla
GoldenX
akarolandc
alex83
Theonejeff
ozarkantlers
rrussman1978
cigarsandtigers
CaptSkip
aguerrero201
LigaDaddy412
DirtyHarrie
stogiemonster
98cobra
KLF (Cash Deal - Int Shipping)

Last edited by a moderator:

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Can't take a joke I guess. I'm a noob as well, everyone here has always been hospitable and someone just recommended you read the first page to find the info you were missing

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I know personally the reason I don't use this thread is because a lot of the "noobs" are not noobs at all to cigars. And some of us have no hope of bombing them cigars they would even consider smoking. I try to bomb people that I know will smoke what I send them.

I know that there are other brothers that could blow these people out of the water, and I feel like that's the kind of intro to the brotherhood they deserve.

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Well said, I was afraid if I tried to get this point across I would lose a little respect...being new and all, but you guys have been great to me so far so I'll go put the popcorn in the microwave. unless you've actually run him off

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Gentleman, name calling and personal attacks are not part of BOTL. If you cannot behave, your posting ability may become disabled. Inappropriate posts have been deleted and or amended.

This section was created to help newer members learn more about different cigars, as well as help them build trader ratings.

slicer

JASON A.K.A. SLICER
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
First off, I dont think I'll survive. I have been put into ICU status by @CigaRamento. I was trying to be a good ol' BOTL by picking up his noob trade and leaving our past become history. I would've never dreamed I would receive this.

This is one for the record books!!!

Thank you my good friend. Now I got to throw a hail mary and hope its a touchdown. (by hail mary do I mean large/medium flat rate box? Who knows, because I dont even know ) This will not go unpunished.

-Slicer

Status
Not open for further replies.