What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
@Kelon sounds like a cry for sticks ;)

Teacher has done an epic job keeping this thread going, as you can see from the 227 pages. In this instance teacher is Yoda and we are all young padwan! We just need to roll with it... In the mean time though I think we should bomb the crap out of kelon ! :sneaky::ROFLMAO:
Not funny! I was just venting after taking cold medicine! And hadn't had and still haven't had a cigar for the last 24 hrs because of a cold. I don't need cigars!

kimene16

Home away from Home
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
New to CIGAR world, I am enjoying my JR and CI products with Blue Label and Double Black, I am ready to try what YOU big boys are have to offer. I am game for cash only, what I have to offer (JRs) would be insult to you guys. Would someone pick me, PLEASE.

kimene16

Home away from Home
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I will be cruising to Roatan Honduras, Beliz City, Beliz, Costa Maya and Cozumel, Mexico next week (Oct 25th - Nov 1st) any good Certified Stores or places to pick some GOOD cigars? Any recommendations any suggestions would be really appreciated.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I will be cruising to Roatan Honduras, Beliz City, Beliz, Costa Maya and Cozumel, Mexico next week (Oct 25th - Nov 1st) any good Certified Stores or places to pick some GOOD cigars? Any recommendations any suggestions would be really appreciated.
I suggest posting this question in the travel section so as not to fill this thread with other info. We will gladly help you out once you do my friend! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.